Re: FR - Luci Mpowerd LED Solar Light - Theresa Lawrence

  • Chari D
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1 11:02 AM
      Hi Theresa!

      We've had some great pictures this test period! HTML looks good too.
      It cracks me up how you have taken to calling the Luci just plain
      "Luci" as thought it's her proper name. :) Just a couple of edits and
      then you're good to go!

      "There has been no degradation in Luci's materials, the plastic and
      all the solar panel and LED components are all in tact and appear to
      be of solid construction."
      EDIT: spelling -- please change "in tact" to "intact".

      The reflective mirror opposite the LED's has somewhat dented ...
      probably because of setting my backpack down on it's back on a rock,
      forgetting that the light was hanging there. However, it didn't take
      away from the function.
      EDIT: punctuation -- please remove the apostrophe from "it's". You're
      using it as possessive.

      That would be it! Please be sure to delete your original file from the
      TESTS folder.

      Thank you for a great test series!

      ---------------------------------------
      Chari Daignault
      chari.daignault@...

      We all have it in us to be more than what our minds and bodies would
      appear to allow.
    • Theresa Lawrence
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1 5:42 PM
        Requesting deletion of my IR so I can upload the FR, thanks, the IR is at the link below,
        Thanks, Theresa

        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Lighting/Lanterns/MPOWERD%20Luci%20Light/Test%20Report%20by%20Theresa%20Lawrence/

      • Chari D
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2 6:18 AM
          Done!
          On Aug 1, 2013 8:42 PM, "Theresa Lawrence" <theresa_newell@...>
          wrote:

          > Requesting deletion of my IR so I can upload the FR, thanks, the IR is at
          > the link below,
          > Thanks, Theresa
          >

          > http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Lighting/Lanterns/MPOWERD%20Luci%20Light/Test%20Report%20by%20Theresa%20Lawrence/

        • Nancy Griffith