Ruling! RE: [backpackgeartesters] Re: Bushnell BackTrack D-TOUR - Katie Montovan

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2013
      Katie,

      Since you have already posted the IR and you noted the problem in the IR,
      LEAVE the IR as is and report your findings and solutions in the FR. Should
      you need additional time for the FR data due to the delay in fixing the
      problem and getting in enough field time, just let me know and I'll extend
      your time.

      OK?

      Kathy