Edit - LTR GSI Outdoors Pack Kitchen 8 - Nancy Griffith

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2013
      Nancy,

      You've likewise made it an easy job for me. Just a couple edits, in the usual BGT format, and you may upload. Don't forget to delete your Tests folder copy. As I suggested to Gail, try a toothbrush to clean out the small bottles.

      Cheers, Richard

      ###I often use individual packets of olive oil on trips which come in 0.5 oz (15 ml).###
      Edit: Your final phrase ("which come in 0.5 oz (15 ml)" at first appears to modify "trips." Consider re-arranging so that this phrase immediately follows "packets" or "olive oil." E g, "On trips I often use individual packets of olive oil, which come in 0.5 oz (15 ml)."

      ###Over the testing period I occasionally used the agave bottle for honey but kept it on the same line since I found it difficult to get the small bottle completed cleaned out. ###
      EDIT: completely cleaned out
    • Nancy Griffith
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2013
        Thanks Richard for the quick edits.  I made the modifications, deleted the test file and uploaded.

        See you again!

        Nancy