Arrived: Bushnell SolarWrap Mini--Rick D

  • redbike64
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25 8:53 PM
      Howdy campers,

      SolarWrap arrived just in time for me to pack it and go hiking. I don't think that's ever happened for me before.

      Anyway, I'll get going on the IR as soon as I return, but the field testing begins right away--no spoiler alerts though, no matter how much you plead.

      We'll also need a monitor, as I don't see one yet in the data base.

      Cheers,

      Rick