Re: [backpackgeartesters] ADDITIONAL EDITS : IR - NEMO Rhythm Sleeping Bag - Mike Pearl

  • Mike Pearl
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 25, 2013
      Thanks Larry, doing it now.
      Mike

      ________________________________
      From: asklarry99 <asklarry98@...>
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2013 8:27 AM
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] ADDITIONAL EDITS : IR - NEMO Rhythm Sleeping Bag - Mike Pearl

      Hi Mike-

      Two quick additional edits picked up by over review oversight committee:

      ***The hood cinches comfortable around my face with a drawcord easily accessible on the left hand side.
      EDIT: comfortably (or The hood is comfortable, cinched around my face

      ***The extra width in the leg area is noticeably.
      EDIT: noticeable

      Can you please fix these up and then re-upload?

      Thanks!

      -larry