Edit: IR-Tilley CAMO Hat - Steve Kidd

  • Jamie Lawrence
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22 3:45 AM
      Hi Steve,

      Thanks for the IR. given it was only a hat I found your report quite
      enjoyable to read!!

      One tiny edit below then feel free to upload.

      Enjoy the testing!!

      Jamie

      On Saturday, 13 July 2013, Steven M Kidd wrote:

      > The snaps are made with 'British brass' as are the dual
      > ventilation holes on either side of the crown and are suggested to acquire
      > patina in after being introduced to salty climates.

      EDIT: patina in after??

    • ftroop94
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 23 4:48 PM
        Could we get a Folder for the Tilley Camo?

        thanks in advance!

        ~SMK

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Jamie Lawrence <jlawrence286@...> wrote:

        > Hi Steve,
        >
        > Thanks for the IR. given it was only a hat I found your report quite
        > enjoyable to read!!
        >
        > One tiny edit below then feel free to upload.
        >
        > Enjoy the testing!!
        >
        > Jamie
        >
        > On Saturday, 13 July 2013, Steven M Kidd wrote:
        >
        > > The snaps are made with 'British brass' as are the dual
        > > ventilation holes on either side of the crown and are suggested to acquire
        > > patina in after being introduced to salty climates.
        > >

        > EDIT: patina in after??

      • ftroop94
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 23 5:00 PM
          Thanks for the edits Jamie! I guess I let the Camo get the best of me ;-)