RE: [backpackgeartesters] EXTENSION REQUEST: Helly Hansen Odin Traverse Pants - Mike Curry

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 20 6:53 PM
      Oh, please! Taking a laptop on vacation is no vacation! Enjoy the
      untethered time and extension is noted.

      Kathy

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 30 3:48 PM
        Kathy,

        Well, I got back from Vacation. I left my laptop in a box in my office to be moved to our new office location (the move was occuring while I was on vacation . . . good planning on my part!).

        Upon my return yesterday, I found the contractor wasn't done with my office (or two other staff), so our movers took the liberty of storing all our boxes. Off site. Including the one with my computer. Which has all my bgt files on it, and my photos for the FR.

        So, they're supposed to be bringing me a couple of critical boxes (since my new office won't be ready now until next Wednesday) which were supposed to be here today, but now it's looking like tomorrow, since they're still not here.

        So, I'd like to ask a couple more days until my computer arrives. If it isn't here by the weekend, I'll install report writer on my home computer, cut and past all my IR stuff, and see if I have any FR photos I can use that weren't on my laptop.

        Sorry!

        Mike

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "the_fish_guy" <thefishguy@...> wrote:

        > Kathy,
        >
        > I'd like to request a one-week extension of my FR (to the 30th). I planned to write and upload it while I'm on the vacation I'm packing for right now, and my wife just informed me that where we're going doesn't have internet access (which I thought it did).
        >
        > I can probably drive to the nearest town and tether my laptop to my cell phone if I need to, but a one week extension would make my life a bit easier.
        >
        > Mike

      • the_fish_guy
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2013
          Kathy,

          We finally found the box with my laptop! I'll have my FR up by tomorrow.

          Sorry for the delay!