Edit: IR - Tilley mash-Up Hat - Nancy Griffith

  • Kerri Larkin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2013
      Hi Nancy,

      Lovely to be working with you again too! Apart from the edit about the photo below, HTML looks great so please upload, after the edits, when ready. Edits follow standard format:
      EDIT: must be changed
      Edit: suggested change at your discretion
      Comment: exactly that.

      Edit: Are you able to increase the bottom margin around the photo? It looks on the HTML like the margin is not big enough as the "Made in Canada" is kinda hanging on a new line and not indented like the other specs.

      I have heard so many wonderful things and have great respect for a company that stands by their product with such gusto. So I was excited to be selected to test my very own Tilley...
      Edit: May I suggest deleting the full stop here so that the sentences flow together? It feels like that's what they want to do.

      It explains how to tell which way is front (although with mine it is obvious with the hat band). But I should be able to read the label upright inside the top of the hat as I'm putting in on.
      Edit: Same again. These two sentences look like they belong together with a comma separating them, but your call.

      That's all I've got Nancy. Thanks for your report and see you again in a couple of months. Hope you enjoy the fashionable hat!

      Kind regards,

      Kerri

    • Nancy Griffith
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 23, 2013
        Hi Kerri,

        Thanks for the edits!  I've made the changes and uploaded.  Regarding the photo, it didn't appear that way on my screen (i.e. the "Made in Canada" was indented like the rest).  So, I pulled up Kathy's old tip of using http://www.screen-resolution.com/.%c2%a0 It allows you ('me' in BGT terms...haha) to vary the resolution and see how it looks on various screens.  It's a cool tool that I had forgotten about.  It looked fine in all of them.  But if it isn't looking right to you, it isn't right on some screen, so I moved my Head Circumference up to the Tester Information section to save a line.  I think that'll solve it.  It seems fine to me.  Please double-check me.

        See ya in two!

        Nancy