ATTN - Everyone! ORSM is coming up shortly

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2013
      The craziness that is the Outdoor Retailer Summer Market is coming up
      rapidly (July 31). That means presenting BGT in the best light possible so
      we can continue to test new and exciting products.

      *** To that end, I am asking everyone to PLEASE get your reports
      in/edited/published in a timely manner. Please catch up with all late
      reports so we can show the manufacturers their cooperation is valued.

      Also, would you all please delete any reports you have forgotten in the
      test/OR folders after they were uploaded.

      Thanks!