Re: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT : IR - NEMO Rhythm Sleeping Bag - Mike Pearl

  • Mike Pearl
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 19, 2013
      Thanks Larry!  Hope work mellows out for ya' so you can get some trail time.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 25, 2013
        Hi Mike-

        Two quick additional edits picked up by over review oversight committee:

        ***The hood cinches comfortable around my face with a drawcord easily accessible on the left hand side.
        EDIT: comfortably (or The hood is comfortable, cinched around my face

        ***The extra width in the leg area is noticeably.
        EDIT: noticeable

        Can you please fix these up and then re-upload?

        Thanks!

        -larry
      • Mike Pearl
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 25, 2013