Test call: R.I.P.

  • Kurt Papke
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2013
      This is a test to die for, and you will rest in peace in the
      backcountry if you are selected for the REI Flash Insulated Air pad:

      http://www.rei.com/product/845300/rei-flash-insulated-air-sleeping-pad

      If you've coveted something like a Neoair, here's a chance to try out
      something in a similar vein.

      Here's the particulars for you:

      1. This is a full 4-month total test with an IR, FR, and LTR
      2. Newbie limit *does* apply, newbs can not send an app if they have a
      test in progress.
      3. US shipping included
      4. Curt is the mod
      5. Subject line for your app: "Application: REI Flash Air Pad - <your
      name here>"
      6. Closes: Wednesdy July 24th at midnight MST
      7. CC: kwpapke(at)gmail(dot)com with your app so I don't miss it

      What I'll be looking for in your application specific to this test:
      - Overnight plans (for obvious reasons).
      - Variety of camping terrain and cold weather conditions. Will you
      exercise both the padding and insulation capabilities?

      Let's ramp up the apps folks! This is the third concurrent REI test
      call, and not for a pair of socks, we are talking primo gear here.
      I'd appreciate you taking the time and effort to make a pitch for
      these tests.

      --Kurt