EDIT: IR - Optic Nerve Pipeline sunglasses Jen P

  • asklarry99
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2013
      Hi Jen-

      Next time, can you please include a link to the html version of the test? (I think this is still a requirement...?)

      I have a few Edits and a couple of comments for you to consider. I think some minor adjustments would help the readability of the review.

      Fix and upload when ready. See you in 4 months!

      -larry

      Comment: Although I like the first photo, the others seem too close, at least for my tastes. You can leave if you like, or consider re-taking to give a broader view of what you are showing.

      Edit: Warranty protects against manufacturing defects not normal wear and tear (including scratched lenses). Warranty claims must be mailed to the company, with proof of purchase and a $15 processing fee. (from product packaging)
      >>>If this is a quote from the manufacturer, then fine. Otherwise, I would change the first sentence to "The warranty protects and manufacturing defects which does not include normal wear and tear" or something like that.

      Comment: My first thought upon opening these glasses is that they are very lightweight and have more of a classic look.
      >>>I understand the comment about being lightweight, but I really don't know what you mean by a `classic look'. Can you elaborate or clarify?

      Edits : The lens shape is more square than I expected based on the website picture, which is preferable to me.
      >>>squarer (per MS Word, although I could go either way,)
      >>>from your clause placement, I'm not sure if you prefer the more square or the less square shape. The way I read it, it seems you preferred the website version better, but I'm not sure.

      Comment: There are also non-slip pads at the very end of each arm.
      >>>My recollection (from when I did a sunglasses test) is that these are called `temples' but I could be wrong about thisÂ…

      Comment: I found already that these are quite grippy when I moved the sunglasses from my face to the top of my head and pulled a few hairs out of my head.
      >>>ouch!

      Comment: Did you try the glasses out at all? Any initial impressions?