Re: [backpackgeartesters] Need a Test Monitor Please

  • Brett Haydin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 16, 2013
      I can grab them, Kathy.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 16, 2013, at 11:16 AM, "Kathy Waters" <kathy@...> wrote:

      > Apparently the individual assigned to monitor the Nemo Hamony/Rhythm
      > sleeping bag test is having difficulties. Can someone please volunteer to
      > pick up this test? I would but I'm one of the testers and that won't do.
      > All three IRs have been posted ( Mike Pearl - 6/30, Kurt Papke - 6/20 and
      > mine - 6/29).
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > Kathy

    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 16, 2013
        Great, Brett! Thank you! And thank you for your Huron Peak tips! We had a fabulous trip. Base Camped about ½ mile from trailhead for two nights. It was so beautiful that we ditched the idea of camping further up the trail in the basin. Gorgeous hike and while my “kids” made it to the summit, I quit about 13,500-ish due to the incoming thunderstorm. Barely made it to treeline before the first thunder rumble. With all the wildflowers and those views, definitely, would recommend this one!

        Kathy

        > Apparently the individual assigned to monitor the Nemo Hamony/Rhythm
        > sleeping bag test is having difficulties. Can someone please volunteer to
        > pick up this test? I would but I'm one of the testers and that won't do.
        > All three IRs have been posted ( Mike Pearl - 6/30, Kurt Papke - 6/20 and
        > mine - 6/29).
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > Kathy

      • Brett Haydin
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 16, 2013
          Glad that worked out. It's a beautiful place, and one of my favorite hikes up. I thought the flowers would be spectacular as well!

          Sent from my iPhone