EDIT - IR: Carhartt Men's Henley T-Shirt - John Waters

  • Kerri Larkin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2013
      Hi John,

      Thanks for your IR. The HTML looks good and I've only a couple of edits for you, which follow the standard format. Once the edits are made, you're good to go.

      The neckline is "tagless" and the only tag is the care insturctions tag on the t-shirt is quite low on the left side seam.
      EDIT: Please correct the spelling of 'instructions'.

      Constructed of a 65% cotton/35% polyester plaited jersey knit, Carhartt says its Force "wicks away sweat throughout a hot day for comfort, while its stain-release finish helps it comes clean with every wash with Stain Breaker � Technology."
      EDIT: Please delete the 's' on 'comes' to make it singular and fit the context.
      Edit: To avoid repetition in proximity, may I suggest deleting the first 'with' which would not detract from the context.

      Pretty simple. I'm sure my wife can handle it!
      Comment: I hope your health insurance is paid up and the bruising is subsiding ;)

      That's all I've got for you John. Hope you enjoy the testing and see you in two months.

      Kind Regards,

      Kerri

    • BySky Admin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16, 2013
        Kerri,

        Thanks for your editing. I've made the corrections and uploaded the file
        after deleting the test file. See you in a couple of months.