Re: EDIT: FR - HH Odin Fastpack - Coy Boy

  • Coy Boy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2013
      Thanks Kara, all fixed and uploaded. The knee is still improving. I am still limping just a little but I only notice it when I am on uneven terrain and it still feels a little weak going down steep hills. I went on an overnight hike last week in Tennessee and forgot my hiking poles and was worried as soon as I got out of the truck and realized I left them at home. Fortunately, I did fine on the 5 mile hike, probably because there were no real steep hills on this trail.

      Coy Boy