RE: [backpackgeartesters] Fwd: Edit: Carhartt Force Henley T-Shirt - Mike Mosack

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2013
      Thanks, Kerri!

      Kathy

      From: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Kerri Larkin
      Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 5:26 PM
      To: <backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com> Posts
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] Fwd: Edit: Carhartt Force Henley T-Shirt -
      Mike Mosack

      Begin forwarded message:

      > From: Kerri Larkin <kerrilarkin@... <mailto:kerrilarkin%40yahoo.com>
      >
      > Subject: Edit: Carhartt Force Henley T-Shirt - Mike Mosack
      > Date: 9 July 2013 9:46:39 AM AEST
      > To: Mike Mosack <mosack@... <mailto:mosack%40earthlink.net> >
      >
      > Hi Mike,
      >
      > Thanks for this nicely presented IR. The HTML looks great and the photos
      are beautifully sharp and clear. Please go ahead and upload once the edits
      are made. I've only got a couple of edits for you, which follow the standard
      conventions:
      > EDIT: must be changed
      > Edit: suggested change
      > Comment: comment only
      >

      > Measured Weight: 9.45 oz (268 g) for size 2XLG
      > Tested item: Size 2XLG regular, color is Moss Green.
      > I wear an extra-extra large regular fit (2XLG)
      >
      > Comment/Edit: I can't find any reference to 2XLG on the website. Certainly
      there's 2XL, but I can't see the 'G' and wonder if it refers to the colour?
      Obviously, I don't have the hang-tags that you do, so please keep as is if
      that's correct, otherwise perhaps delete the 'G'?

      > I will be curious to see how a work shirt by design will work for an
      active lifestyle, which according to the manufacturer states it is not
      intended for.

      > EDIT: please delete 'states' for clarity of the sentence. Alternatively,
      you could say, 'which the manufacturer states it is not intended for',
      although I'm guessing Carhartt doesn't say 'you can't use it for this' other
      than in that marketing blurb about it being made for workers not athletes.

      > Comment: There's no sentence saying something like, "Check back in two
      months for my Field Report." I'm not certain if this is a requirement of
      reports, or a generally accepted convention which can be ignored. I'm sure
      our Senior Moderator will let us know if it must be included or if it's just
      nice to add it.

      > That's all I've got for you Mike! Enjoy testing this nice looking shirt
      and I'll see you in a couple of months.