Fwd: Edit: Carhartt Force Henley T-Shirt - Mike Mosack

  • Kerri Larkin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10 4:26 PM
      Begin forwarded message:

      > From: Kerri Larkin <kerrilarkin@...>
      > Subject: Edit: Carhartt Force Henley T-Shirt - Mike Mosack
      > Date: 9 July 2013 9:46:39 AM AEST
      > To: Mike Mosack <mosack@...>
      >
      > Hi Mike,
      >
      > Thanks for this nicely presented IR. The HTML looks great and the photos are beautifully sharp and clear. Please go ahead and upload once the edits are made. I've only got a couple of edits for you, which follow the standard conventions:
      > EDIT: must be changed
      > Edit: suggested change
      > Comment: comment only
      >

      > Measured Weight: 9.45 oz (268 g) for size 2XLG
      > Tested item: Size 2XLG regular, color is Moss Green.
      > I wear an extra-extra large regular fit (2XLG)
      >
      > Comment/Edit: I can't find any reference to 2XLG on the website. Certainly there's 2XL, but I can't see the 'G' and wonder if it refers to the colour? Obviously, I don't have the hang-tags that you do, so please keep as is if that's correct, otherwise perhaps delete the 'G'?
      >
      > I will be curious to see how a work shirt by design will work for an active lifestyle, which according to the manufacturer states it is not intended for.
      >
      > EDIT: please delete 'states' for clarity of the sentence. Alternatively, you could say, 'which the manufacturer states it is not intended for', although I'm guessing Carhartt doesn't say 'you can't use it for this' other than in that marketing blurb about it being made for workers not athletes.
      >

      > Comment: There's no sentence saying something like, "Check back in two months for my Field Report." I'm not certain if this is a requirement of reports, or a generally accepted convention which can be ignored. I'm sure our Senior Moderator will let us know if it must be included or if it's just nice to add it.
      >

      > That's all I've got for you Mike! Enjoy testing this nice looking shirt and I'll see you in a couple of months.
      >
      > Kind Regards,
      >
      > Kerri

    • Mike Mosack
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10 4:34 PM
        Hi Kerri,
        I made the recommended changes. For what it’s worth, In my experience, “L” is completely interchangeable with “LG” as both mean “large”, not “G” for green...but as you say, it should be consistent with with the MFG so I changed it throughout my report for clarity.
        So the report has been uploaded and the test copy has been deleted. Thanks and see you in a couple months.
        Mike

        > Hi Mike,
        >
        > Thanks for this nicely presented IR. The HTML looks great and the photos are beautifully sharp and clear. Please go ahead and upload once the edits are made. I've only got a couple of edits for you, which follow the standard conventions:
        > EDIT: must be changed
        > Edit: suggested change
        > Comment: comment only
        >

        > Measured Weight: 9.45 oz (268 g) for size 2XLG
        > Tested item: Size 2XLG regular, color is Moss Green.
        > I wear an extra-extra large regular fit (2XLG)
        >
        > Comment/Edit: I can't find any reference to 2XLG on the website. Certainly there's 2XL, but I can't see the 'G' and wonder if it refers to the colour? Obviously, I don't have the hang-tags that you do, so please keep as is if that's correct, otherwise perhaps delete the 'G'?
        >
        > I will be curious to see how a work shirt by design will work for an active lifestyle, which according to the manufacturer states it is not intended for.
        >
        > EDIT: please delete 'states' for clarity of the sentence. Alternatively, you could say, 'which the manufacturer states it is not intended for', although I'm guessing Carhartt doesn't say 'you can't use it for this' other than in that marketing blurb about it being made for workers not athletes.
        >

        > Comment: There's no sentence saying something like, "Check back in two months for my Field Report." I'm not certain if this is a requirement of reports, or a generally accepted convention which can be ignored. I'm sure our Senior Moderator will let us know if it must be included or if it's just nice to add it.
        >

        > That's all I've got for you Mike! Enjoy testing this nice looking shirt and I'll see you in a couple of months.
        >
        > Kind Regards,
        >
        > Kerri

      • Kathy Waters
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 10 4:38 PM