Need a test monitor Volunteer

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9 7:36 AM
      James Triplett is no longer able to monitor the Mountainsmith Trekking poles
      test. I need a volunteer to pick up the rest of this test which is in the
      FR stage. Frances Penn's FR needs to be edited from 6/4 and LTRs are due
      7/30 so this will be a quick one.

      Thanks in advance!

    • Coy Boy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9 1:46 PM
        I can get these to the end. Should be able to edit Frances Penn's FR tonight.

        Coy Boy

        > James Triplett is no longer able to monitor the Mountainsmith Trekking poles
        > test. I need a volunteer to pick up the rest of this test which is in the
        > FR stage. Frances Penn's FR needs to be edited from 6/4 and LTRs are due
        > 7/30 so this will be a quick one.
        >

        > Thanks in advance!
        >
        > Kathy

      • Kathy Waters
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 10 6:50 AM
          Coy,

          Thank you SO much! You are always such a good sport!

          Kathy

          <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com> , "Kathy Waters" <kathy@...>