OOP - Mike Pearl

  • Mike Pearl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2013
      I will be internet inactive from Tuesday evening 7/9 until Sunday 7/14.
      Cheers,
      Mike

    • Mike Pearl
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9
        I will be OOP  April 10 to April 21.

        I hope to get to edits for the Nepal backpack when I have internet access on my travels.
        Looks like the Gerber Freescape will arrive while I'm away, IR might be late.

        Mike Pearl