Attn: Ray E - Re: Gerber Gear Intense Torch test

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 4, 2013
      Back when Richard was getting ready to go you said you had not heard back from the monitor so I offered to take it to get Richard on his way. I am fine either way.

      Plus I covered some for Mike while he was OOP.

      Jamie may take over I and will crawl back in my corner... ;-)

      Ray

      > OK, I'm confused (again). Did BridGeT mess this up? Who is the monitor?
      >

      > Kathy

    • Jamie D.
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 8, 2013
        Well in the interest of less confusion for Kathy, I'll go ahead and take it from here since she sent me a notices saying I was supposed to report for duty on it. :)

        It looks like all the IR's have been edited and uploaded. Is that right?

        jamie d

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Ray" <rayestrella@...> wrote:

        > Good morning Jamie,
        >
        > It was in limbo and Richard was going OOP so I offered to do it. You may take over from here if you would like my lady.
        >
        > Or if you'd rather not I can continue.
        >
        > Ray

      • Kathy Waters
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 9, 2013
          Correct, Jamie, all the IRs are done and thanks to both of you. The
          confusion was a result of BridGeT not sending out mail while I was staying
          at my son's, so the e-mail notices got doubled up. Comcast now "blocks"
          mail using port 25 and I can't change the port in BridGeT. I have to figure
          out a way around that now <sigh>.

          So we will go with Jamie taking over the Gerber BG Torch test monitoring
          duties from here on out. Ray, I'll see if I can find something for you to
          do <g>.

          Kathy

          <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com> , "Ray" <rayestrella@...>
          wrote:

          > Good morning Jamie,
          >
          > It was in limbo and Richard was going OOP so I offered to do it. You may
          take over from here if you would like my lady.

          > Or if you'd rather not I can continue.
          >
          > Ray

        • Jamie D.
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 10, 2013