RE: [backpackgeartesters] Attn: Ray E - Re: Gerber Gear Intense Torch test

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 4, 2013
      OK, I'm confused (again). Did BridGeT mess this up? Who is the monitor?

      Kathy

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 4, 2013
        Back when Richard was getting ready to go you said you had not heard back from the monitor so I offered to take it to get Richard on his way. I am fine either way.

        Plus I covered some for Mike while he was OOP.

        Jamie may take over I and will crawl back in my corner... ;-)

        Ray

        > OK, I'm confused (again). Did BridGeT mess this up? Who is the monitor?
        >

        > Kathy

      • Jamie D.
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 8, 2013
          Well in the interest of less confusion for Kathy, I'll go ahead and take it from here since she sent me a notices saying I was supposed to report for duty on it. :)

          It looks like all the IR's have been edited and uploaded. Is that right?

          jamie d

          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Ray" <rayestrella@...> wrote:

          > Good morning Jamie,
          >
          > It was in limbo and Richard was going OOP so I offered to do it. You may take over from here if you would like my lady.
          >
          > Or if you'd rather not I can continue.
          >
          > Ray

        • Kathy Waters
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 9, 2013
            Correct, Jamie, all the IRs are done and thanks to both of you. The
            confusion was a result of BridGeT not sending out mail while I was staying
            at my son's, so the e-mail notices got doubled up. Comcast now "blocks"
            mail using port 25 and I can't change the port in BridGeT. I have to figure
            out a way around that now <sigh>.

            So we will go with Jamie taking over the Gerber BG Torch test monitoring
            duties from here on out. Ray, I'll see if I can find something for you to
            do <g>.

            Kathy

            <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com> , "Ray" <rayestrella@...>
            wrote:

            > Good morning Jamie,
            >
            > It was in limbo and Richard was going OOP so I offered to do it. You may
            take over from here if you would like my lady.

            > Or if you'd rather not I can continue.
            >
            > Ray

          • Jamie D.
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 10, 2013