Attn: Ray E - Re: Gerber Gear Intense Torch test

  • Jamie D.
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 3, 2013
      Hey Ray could you give me an update on this test? The great and powerful Bridget just assigned it to me and it looks like it's already going in some capacity.

      Thanks,
      Jamie D
    • Ray
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 4, 2013
        Good morning Jamie,

        It was in limbo and Richard was going OOP so I offered to do it. You may take over from here if you would like my lady.

        Or if you'd rather not I can continue.

        Ray
      • Kathy Waters
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 4, 2013
          OK, I'm confused (again). Did BridGeT mess this up? Who is the monitor?

          Kathy

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 4, 2013
            Back when Richard was getting ready to go you said you had not heard back from the monitor so I offered to take it to get Richard on his way. I am fine either way.

            Plus I covered some for Mike while he was OOP.

            Jamie may take over I and will crawl back in my corner... ;-)

            Ray

            > OK, I'm confused (again). Did BridGeT mess this up? Who is the monitor?
            >

            > Kathy

          • Jamie D.
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 8, 2013
              Well in the interest of less confusion for Kathy, I'll go ahead and take it from here since she sent me a notices saying I was supposed to report for duty on it. :)

              It looks like all the IR's have been edited and uploaded. Is that right?

              jamie d

              --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Ray" <rayestrella@...> wrote:

              > Good morning Jamie,
              >
              > It was in limbo and Richard was going OOP so I offered to do it. You may take over from here if you would like my lady.
              >
              > Or if you'd rather not I can continue.
              >
              > Ray

            • Kathy Waters
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 9, 2013
                Correct, Jamie, all the IRs are done and thanks to both of you. The
                confusion was a result of BridGeT not sending out mail while I was staying
                at my son's, so the e-mail notices got doubled up. Comcast now "blocks"
                mail using port 25 and I can't change the port in BridGeT. I have to figure
                out a way around that now <sigh>.

                So we will go with Jamie taking over the Gerber BG Torch test monitoring
                duties from here on out. Ray, I'll see if I can find something for you to
                do <g>.

                Kathy

                <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com> , "Ray" <rayestrella@...>
                wrote:

                > Good morning Jamie,
                >
                > It was in limbo and Richard was going OOP so I offered to do it. You may
                take over from here if you would like my lady.

                > Or if you'd rather not I can continue.
                >
                > Ray

              • Jamie D.
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 10, 2013