EDIT: LTR: Honey Stinger Organic Gels- Ray E

  • nwcurt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2013
      Hi Ray,

      Sorry the gels weren't your favorite. That's why we test though, isn't it? Honest report, which I personally find more valuable than reports that focus entirely on only the good stuff. Two quick things and you're good to go:

      "Normally I just place wrappers in my cargo pocket during the day and add it to my trash bag when I stop for the evening."
      **Might want to clarify that this is your pants/shorts cargo pocket. I had to read it twice to realize what you were talking about. No biggie - take it as a suggestion instead of an edit.

      "I will leave with a picture of the Fruit Smoothie flavor sitting at the top of my food bag waiting to become desert."
      **Should be 'dessert', with two "S"

      Thanks for a good test, Ray!

      -Curt