BridGeT updates - July 3

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2013
      BridGeT is home now and I just ran an update. You MAY GET 2 sets of e-mails
      from last week - I think June 26 - and from today. Please check both
      e-mails and don't panic if the first e-mail is a late notice! If you have
      any questions, please check your Admin pages for testers and test monitors
      to verify.

      If you still have questions after that, give me a holler.

      Thanks,