RE: [backpackgeartesters] Attn: Kathy - Bridget correction

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2013
      Jamie,

      The reason the monitor list shows you with 2 tests is because the e-mails
      from BridGeT didn't go out but she did assign you a second test. I will be
      updating BridGeT today and you will most likely receive a request letter.

      As far as your Mountainsmith test, you are noted in BridGeT for both, so
      that too should show up after the update.

      Thanks for help in keeping me straight (if that's even possible).

      Kathy