Re: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT: IR - Optic Nerve Deddise Sunglasses - Brian Hartman

  • Brian Hartman
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2013
      Thanks Ray.  Have a great 4th.

      Brian

      ________________________________
      From: Ray <rayestrella@...>
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, July 2, 2013 5:32 AM
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT: IR - Optic Nerve Deddise Sunglasses - Brian Hartman

      Hi Brian,

      I am the monitor for this one. Nice IR, I have a few edits for you. Enjoy the glasses over the next four months and I will see you then,

      Ray

      EDIT: need to put a caption or something crediting Optic Nerve for the picture

      *** Options include nylon or metal frames, polarized or unpolarized lenses

      EDIT: polarized or "non-polarized" lenses

      ***They are lightweight, stylish and appear to be sturdy with frames that almost completely envelope the lenses.

      Edit: that almost completely "surround" the lenses.