Re: Edit: IR - Carhartt Mens Force T - Coy Starnes

  • Coy Boy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2013
      Hi Kerri, thanks for the edit. All were spot on but I left the one out about flatlock and tagless because this was how they spelled in the information online. However, if a Mod thinks it needs to be hyphenated then I can do it, no biggie either way. I have uploaded and deleted the test folder copy. See you again for the Field Report.

      Coy Boy

      PS: I am going on an overnight hike tonight with my son in law so will be giving the knee a good test to see how it has recovered. Knock on wood but it seems to be doing much better. I picked a fairly flat trail along the rim of the Fiery Gizzard so hopefully with my hiking poles it wont be a problem.