EDIT: IR - Optic Nerve Deddise Sunglasses - Brian Hartman

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2013
      Hi Brian,

      I am the monitor for this one. Nice IR, I have a few edits for you. Enjoy the glasses over the next four months and I will see you then,

      Ray

      EDIT: need to put a caption or something crediting Optic Nerve for the picture

      *** Options include nylon or metal frames, polarized or unpolarized lenses

      EDIT: polarized or "non-polarized" lenses

      ***They are lightweight, stylish and appear to be sturdy with frames that almost completely envelope the lenses.

      Edit: that almost completely "surround" the lenses.
    • Ray
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2013
        I have one more edit for you Brian,

        The URL should be: http://opticnerve.com

        The nerveuse.com you have is a redirect. Once you go to any other page it resets to opticnerve.

        Ray
      • Brian Hartman
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2013
          Thanks Ray.  Have a great 4th.