Attn: Kathy - Bridget correction

  • Jamie D.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2013
      Hi Kathy,

      The monitor list shows me as having two tests that I'm currently monitoring, that's incorrect. I'm only assigned to one right now. My max is correctly set at two and I'm happy to take on another when needed. Just let me know.

      Second, the Mountainsmith Red Rock 25 page doesn't reflect Ralph's edits of my FR or my upload. I know you aren't on your normal computer but I just wanted to make sure you knew so it would be corrected when you get the chance.

      Thanks,
      Jamie DeBenedetto
    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2013
        Jamie,

        The reason the monitor list shows you with 2 tests is because the e-mails
        from BridGeT didn't go out but she did assign you a second test. I will be
        updating BridGeT today and you will most likely receive a request letter.

        As far as your Mountainsmith test, you are noted in BridGeT for both, so
        that too should show up after the update.

        Thanks for help in keeping me straight (if that's even possible).