Application - NatureView Binoculars - Brian Hartman

  • Brian Hartman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2013
      Hello Derek,
      1. Please accept my application to test the Bushnell NatureView Binoculars.

      2. DISCLAIMER
      I have read the BackpackGearTest Survival Guide, version 0609, including Chapters 4, 5 and 6, and I will follow all requirements. I have also completed the tester agreement and submitted it as required. I will have no difficulty meeting the minimum expected use requirements for this test.

      3. PERSONAL BIO
      Tester Bio
      Name: Brian Hartman
      Age: 45
      Gender: Male
      Height: 5' 9" (1.7 Meters)
      Weight: 145 Pounds (66 Kilograms)
      Email address: bhart1426 at yahoo dot com
      City, State, Country: Westfield, Indiana, U.S.
      4. BRIEF TEST PLAN:
      I have backpacking trips planned to Southern IN and Kentucky this summer and would love to bring along the NatureView binoculars to view wildlife and other scenery.  In order to endure multi-day backpacking trips these binoculars will need to be waterproof, lightweight and rugged.  They also need to focus easily and produce sharp images.  I'm excited about the opportunity to test the Bushnell NatureView Binoculars. Thank you for considering my application and thanks to Bushnell for providing these binoculars for testing.

      5. Previous test reports: http://www.backpackgeartest.org/tester_reviews/crazycamper
      Upload and post score: -1
      Owner reviews (last 12 months): 2

      6. CURRENT TEST LOAD: Optimus stove and Optic sunglasses
      STATUS PAGE: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/T1849.htm
      PREVIOUS TESTS / ORs
      7. APPLICATIONS UNDER CONSIDERATION – None
      Brian