Arrived Optic Nerve PIPELINE sunglasses Jen P

  • Jennifer Pope
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2013
      arrived Optic Nerve sunglasses Jen P! So excited. They don't even look
      ridiculous, I'm always a little nervous with sunglasses in general but also
      'sporty' sunglasses. I've never had glasses with interchangeable lenses
      before and mine came without any instructions. Hoping I can find some
      online. That will go in my IR though. :)

      Jen P.