Arrived - Carhartt Mens Force Henley Tee Shirt - Coy Boy

  • Coy Boy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2013
      The Carhartt Force Tee arrived safe and sound via UPS ground. I got the size I requested (XL), forget what color I asked for but got a Moss (green). Looks good and the fit is excellent. Will start working on the IR just as soon as I finish polishing off the Odin Fastpack jacket I'm already a day late on. Expecting to finish and post it sometime this afternoon if a certain person will stop pestering me with chores etc...

      Coy Boy