EDIT- FR - Mountainsmith Red Rock 25 - Jamie D

  • Ralph Ditton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2013
      Hi Jamie,

      I had a good chuckle about why you are loathed to place the pack on the
      ground when the hounds are around. Goodness, irrigation of the pack, that's
      a new one for me. My dog takes zero interest in my pack unless he can smell
      a treat, then it is just a whine and bark.

      The most wonderful news: NO EDITS.

      Look forward to your next installment and see if the hounds have succeeded
      in claiming ownership in an unattended moment.

      Delete the test folder copy.

      Cheers

      Ralph