Application: Bushnell SolarWrap mini - Jen P.
- 1. I have read the Bylaws and agree to meet all requirements mentioned.
Please note my testing restraints listed below (day hikes, no overnights).
2. Biographical Information
Name Jennifer Pope
Email Address Jennifer.Pope@...
Intermediate. I've been a car-camper as long as I can remember and started
backpacking in Northern California over a decade ago. I'm taking a break
from backpacking to hike and car camp with my two young daughters and my
husband. We live on the Connecticut coast and hike around New England.
3. We already have camping reservations for Acadia National Park for 5
days in August where we will be car camping and exploring the area. We
hike regularly in local parks and we spend a lot of time outdoors at the
beach, etc. I would test the feasibility of using this charger strapped to
a backpack as pictured on the website, or also set out on a picnic table in
camp, at the beach, etc.
4. Tester status page: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/T1364.htm
Link to previous test reports:
5. Number of ORs in the past 12 months: none
6. Current applications: none
7. BGT roles: mentor (inactive)
8. The main device I would charge with this would be my cell phone a
Samsung Galaxy S3. Which is my map, gps, calendar, music player,
information keeper, access-er of the interwebs, hike/bike/run tracker and
more. Additionally, I would also charge my Kindle, which uses
significantly less power, but usually sees more action during outdoor
adventures where there might be more time to relax and enjoy nature. I
don't have many battery powered devices (besides flashlights/headlamps) so
it probably makes more sense for me to bring backup batteries rather than
some kind of charging device.
Thanks for your consideration,
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]