Application: Bushnell SolarWrap mini - Jen P.

  • Jennifer Pope
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2013
      1. I have read the Bylaws and agree to meet all requirements mentioned.
      Please note my testing restraints listed below (day hikes, no overnights).

      2. Biographical Information
      Name Jennifer Pope
      Age 32
      Gender Female
      Email Address Jennifer.Pope@...
      Location Connecticut
      Backpacking Background
      Intermediate. I've been a car-camper as long as I can remember and started
      backpacking in Northern California over a decade ago. I'm taking a break
      from backpacking to hike and car camp with my two young daughters and my
      husband. We live on the Connecticut coast and hike around New England.

      3. We already have camping reservations for Acadia National Park for 5
      days in August where we will be car camping and exploring the area. We
      hike regularly in local parks and we spend a lot of time outdoors at the
      beach, etc. I would test the feasibility of using this charger strapped to
      a backpack as pictured on the website, or also set out on a picnic table in
      camp, at the beach, etc.

      4. Tester status page: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/T1364.htm
      Link to previous test reports:
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/tester_reviews/jenjunum

      5. Number of ORs in the past 12 months: none

      6. Current applications: none

      7. BGT roles: mentor (inactive)

      8. The main device I would charge with this would be my cell phone a
      Samsung Galaxy S3. Which is my map, gps, calendar, music player,
      information keeper, access-er of the interwebs, hike/bike/run tracker and
      more. Additionally, I would also charge my Kindle, which uses
      significantly less power, but usually sees more action during outdoor
      adventures where there might be more time to relax and enjoy nature. I
      don't have many battery powered devices (besides flashlights/headlamps) so
      it probably makes more sense for me to bring backup batteries rather than
      some kind of charging device.

      Thanks for your consideration,

      Jennifer Pope