EDIT: IR - Gerber Bear Grylls Intense Torch - Lyon

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2013
      Hi Richard,

      I am going to take this test now so here are you overdue edits. Sorry for the wait.

      See you in a couple months,

      Ray

      *** and an emergency SOSflashing mode,

      EDIT: need a space (or hyphen) after SOS

      ***Manufacturer: Gerber Gear,

      EDIT: it is Gerber Legendary Blades

      ***Length, measured: 6.5 in, 16.5 cm

      EDIT: has an extra space before 16.5
    • richardglyon@att.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 24, 2013
        Thanks Ray. All changes made, uploaded, tests folder copy deleted. See you in October. (This is a two-report test.)

        Richard