EDIT: FR - Kindle Cook Box and Cafe - Mike Mosack

  • Nancy Griffith
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 23, 2013
      Hi Mike,
      Thanks for your FR. I see the text but the link (to what's in the test folder) is your Initial Report.  I've got your edits done but just want to look at the html.  Here are your edits in the usual format.  If you will, make the changes and send me the link to the html.  Thanks.

      Nancy

       >>TIpping the Cook Box or Cafe will result in leaking hot water, and possibly releasing steam.
      EDIT: Looks like a capital I should be lower case...'Tipping'

      >>Presently, I am not convinced that the weight of the Cook Box and/or Cafe for their size, is worth taking them into the field.
      Edit: My spell-checker shows no need for the comma after 'size'.

      >>Heating packets are not reuseable
      EDIT: 'reusable'

    • Mike Mosack
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 24, 2013
        Hi Nancy,
        Here is the FR link. I hope you have a good day.
        http://tinyurl.com/qyb8ebp
        I have completed the edits and will delete the test copy once you give me the go-ahead.
        Mike

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 25, 2013
          Thanks Mike. HTML looks fine. Please upload when ready.

          See you in a few months.

          Nancy

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Jun 24, 2013, at 4:57 PM, "Mike Mosack" <mosack@...> wrote:

          > Hi Nancy,
          > Here is the FR link. I hope you have a good day.
          > http://tinyurl.com/qyb8ebp
          > I have completed the edits and will delete the test copy once you give me the go-ahead.
          > Mike
          >
          > Hi Mike,
          > Thanks for your FR. I see the text but the link (to what's in the test folder) is your Initial Report. I've got your edits done but just want to look at the html. Here are your edits in the usual format. If you will, make the changes and send me the link to the html. Thanks.
          >
          > Nancy
          >
          > >>TIpping the Cook Box or Cafe will result in leaking hot water, and possibly releasing steam.
          > EDIT: Looks like a capital I should be lower case...'Tipping'
          >
          > >>Presently, I am not convinced that the weight of the Cook Box and/or Cafe for their size, is worth taking them into the field.
          > Edit: My spell-checker shows no need for the comma after 'size'.
          >
          > >>Heating packets are not reuseable
          > EDIT: 'reusable'

        • Mike Mosack
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 25, 2013
            Thanks Nancy
            My report was uploaded and the test copy deleted.
            Mike