Re: [backpackgeartesters] Re: LTR PCT DVD - David Wilkes

  • david wilkes
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 20, 2013
      Kurt,
      I noticed two other mistakes in the report that I intend to
      fix (tonight if I have time).
      In the third paragraph, the line “A few days after watching
      the film I loaded the disk into my laptop and started watching the extras.” should
      have been at the end of the paragraph not in the middle.

      > …unable to refrain to pause… Needs to be fixed. I will
      change the line to: “I have also been unable to refrain from pausing various
      scenes trying to see if it is a location that I recognize.”

      Thanks again,
      Dave

      >________________________________

    • Kurt
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 20, 2013
        Good catches both!!

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, david wilkes <amatbrewer@...> wrote:

        > Kurt,
        > I noticed two other mistakes in the report that I intend to
        > fix (tonight if I have time).
        > In the third paragraph, the line “A few days after watching
        > the film I loaded the disk into my laptop and started watching the extras.” should
        > have been at the end of the paragraph not in the middle.
        >
        > > …unable to refrain to pause… Needs to be fixed. I will
        > change the line to: “I have also been unable to refrain from pausing various
        > scenes trying to see if it is a location that I recognize.”
        >
        > Thanks again,
        > Dave
        >

        > >________________________________

      • Kurt Papke
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 21, 2013
          Our automated grammar checker (ha ha!) found a few more typos in your LTR:

          > Measured Dementions:

          EDIT: Dimensions

          > This is a documentary covering about a dozen through hikers on the Pacific Crest Trail

          EDIT: through-hikers

          > includes 55min of extras
          > it is over 2 hrs. plus another 55min of extras

          EDIT: 55 minutes (2 occurrences)

          > standard dvd holder

          EDIT: DVD

          > rather painful 3hrs of my life

          EDIT: 3 hours

          Sorry for the multiple iterations on this. i need to get a better
          grammar checker!

          --Kurt
        • david wilkes
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 21, 2013
            Yikes.
            I am heading out for a backpacking trip this evening, will try to get it done by Tues.

            Thanks,
            Dave

          • david wilkes
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 25, 2013