Re: TEST CALL - Hats off to hats! - Men's model??

  • Kurt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2013
      Andrea: is this a women's-only test, or is the men's model also available? If so, is it the TMH5 or the TMH6? I am hoping it is the 6 with the broader rim.

      --Kurt

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Andrea Murland <amurland@...> wrote:

      > We have another test call for a hat! Get out your pens and apply!
      >
      > Note that this product does not necessarily require overnights, though they
      > would be a bonus.
      >
      > Tilley Endurables Mash-Up Hat*
      > I*NFO: http://www.tilley.com/TMH9-Mash-Up-Hat.aspx
      >
      > Please include the following in your application:
      > 1. The opening disclaimer for testing
      > 2. Your bio
      > 3. A brief test plan, including your plans to meet the minimum use
      > requirements
      > 4. A list of what you are currently testing AND a link to your test status
      > page
      > 5. The number of Owner Reviews you have completed in the last year
      > 6. A list of any outstanding applications
      > 7. Any additional BGT roles you play
      >
      > US Shipping Included, Does NOT count for Newbie Limit
      > TWO REPORT/Four Month TEST
      > Andrea is the Director
      >
      > Please put "Tilley Mash-Up" in the subject line of your application.
      >
      > This call will close at 9 pm MDT on Friday June 21, 2013

    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 17, 2013
        Sorry about that - I gave John the wrong URL (I was personally looking!)
        All Mash-Ups are up for grabs. See -
        http://www.tilley.com/catalog/searchresults.aspx?filter=
        <http://www.tilley.com/catalog/searchresults.aspx?filter=&search=Mash>
        &search=Mash

        Kathy

        Andrea: is this a women's-only test, or is the men's model also available?
        If so, is it the TMH5 or the TMH6? I am hoping it is the 6 with the broader
        rim.

        --Kurt

        <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com> , Andrea Murland