CLOSED - Test Call-Blowin' in the Wind

  • Mike Pearl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2013
      This call is now closed. Thank you to those that applied. Stay tuned for selections.

      Thanks,
      Mike

      The answer my friends in the WindMaster OD-1RX Stove. BGT and SOTO USA, Inc are offering three tester the experience of cooking with the breeze in their hair. This little stove is designed for maximum performance in windy conditions.

      Link for more information: http://www.sotooutdoors.com/products/item/OD-1RX.html
    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2013
        Seriously? Only three apps for this? John and/or I would certainly be all
        over this if Colorado didn't have fire bans and most likely will have them
        for the foreseeable future. I'm "unclosing" this for another couple of days
        for those of you who need the weekend to regroup and forget work to
        concentrate on FUN!

        New deadline is Monday.

        Kathy