TEST CALL - Hats off to hats!

  • Andrea Murland
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 14, 2013
      We have another test call for a hat! Get out your pens and apply!

      Note that this product does not necessarily require overnights, though they
      would be a bonus.

      Tilley Endurables Mash-Up Hat*
      I*NFO: http://www.tilley.com/TMH9-Mash-Up-Hat.aspx

      Please include the following in your application:
      1. The opening disclaimer for testing
      2. Your bio
      3. A brief test plan, including your plans to meet the minimum use
      requirements
      4. A list of what you are currently testing AND a link to your test status
      page
      5. The number of Owner Reviews you have completed in the last year
      6. A list of any outstanding applications
      7. Any additional BGT roles you play

      US Shipping Included, Does NOT count for Newbie Limit
      TWO REPORT/Four Month TEST
      Andrea is the Director

      Please put "Tilley Mash-Up" in the subject line of your application.

      This call will close at 9 pm MDT on Friday June 21, 2013

    • Kurt
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16, 2013
        Andrea: is this a women's-only test, or is the men's model also available? If so, is it the TMH5 or the TMH6? I am hoping it is the 6 with the broader rim.

        --Kurt

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Andrea Murland <amurland@...> wrote:

        > We have another test call for a hat! Get out your pens and apply!
        >
        > Note that this product does not necessarily require overnights, though they
        > would be a bonus.
        >
        > Tilley Endurables Mash-Up Hat*
        > I*NFO: http://www.tilley.com/TMH9-Mash-Up-Hat.aspx
        >
        > Please include the following in your application:
        > 1. The opening disclaimer for testing
        > 2. Your bio
        > 3. A brief test plan, including your plans to meet the minimum use
        > requirements
        > 4. A list of what you are currently testing AND a link to your test status
        > page
        > 5. The number of Owner Reviews you have completed in the last year
        > 6. A list of any outstanding applications
        > 7. Any additional BGT roles you play
        >
        > US Shipping Included, Does NOT count for Newbie Limit
        > TWO REPORT/Four Month TEST
        > Andrea is the Director
        >
        > Please put "Tilley Mash-Up" in the subject line of your application.
        >
        > This call will close at 9 pm MDT on Friday June 21, 2013

      • Kathy Waters
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 17, 2013
          Sorry about that - I gave John the wrong URL (I was personally looking!)
          All Mash-Ups are up for grabs. See -
          http://www.tilley.com/catalog/searchresults.aspx?filter=
          <http://www.tilley.com/catalog/searchresults.aspx?filter=&search=Mash>
          &search=Mash

          Kathy

          Andrea: is this a women's-only test, or is the men's model also available?
          If so, is it the TMH5 or the TMH6? I am hoping it is the 6 with the broader
          rim.

          --Kurt

          <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com> , Andrea Murland