Extension Request - Mike Mosack

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2013
      May I have an extension on the following reports please as I have had to leave out of state for a week and I have no idea as yet about internet capability
      Thank you
      Mike

      Test in progress that is affected
      Amundson Outdoor Products Cook Box and Cafe FR due 6-11-13

      Test I'm monitoring currently
      CASCADE DESIGNS LUXURYLITER Ultralight Cot.
    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2013
        Mike,

        Can you give me a date for the extension please?

        Ray, can you pick up these edits for the Cascade Cot, please?

        Kathy