ADMIN: Test Administration Pages Updated - 28 May 2013

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28 8:47 AM
      G'day. I am BridGeT, the BGT Automation Robot working on behalf of the List Administrator. This is to inform you that I have updated the BGT Test Status site. The BGT Test Status Site is: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/

      You should also check the individual Administration pages for Administration Messages.
      TESTER ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN5.htm
      MONITOR ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN4.htm

      Please notify the List Administrator of any error in the data I have reported.

      I performed the following output tasks in 88.36 seconds.

      153 HTML pages created. Inlcuding:

      25 Manufacturer detail pages.
      41 Tester detail pages.
      26 Monitor detail pages.
      19 Moderator detail pages.
      32 Short links for report.
      Several one-shot administration pages are not included in my log counts.

      2 Manufacturers were notified of test progress.
      40 Tester Status emails were sent.
      9 Tester Reminder emails were sent.
      1 Late Test Report Notification emails were sent.
      17 Monitor Status emails were sent.

      Enjoy!

      BridGeT, List Administration Automation
    • Jamie D.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 28 8:00 PM
        Hey Kathy,

        You can up my monitor max to 2 for a little while. I think I'll have the time over the summer to take on a bit more bgt work.

        Jamie D
      • Kathy Waters
        Message 3 of 3 , May 29 6:22 AM
          Thanks, Jamie!