Re: Edit: IR - Carhartt Force T-Shirt - Andrea Murland

  • ringrat55
    Message 1 of 4 , May 27, 2013
      Thanks!
      I cleaned up the tenses and added that I was pursuing an exchange otherwise. It's through the contact for the test.
      See ya on the next one!
      Andrea

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Coy Boy" <starnescr@...> wrote:

      > Hi Andrea, I think we have the monitors sorted so here is your edit. After seeing both you and Nancy revived a shirt that is way too big I'm a little worried that my XL ( I will be testing the mens version) will be more like an XXL. As for your edit, just one edit and you good to upload.
      >
      > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Andrea Murland <amurland@> wrote:
      > >
      > > HTML: http://tinyurl.com/pc9a8t3
      > >
      > > Text:
      > >
      > > Carhartt Women’s Force Performance T-Shirt
      > > Initial Report - May 27, 2013
      > >
      > > I did like the Tulip Pink Heather colour, but am now testing the Asphalt Heather in the size small.
      > >
      > > Customer Service:
      > > When I realized that I needed a smaller size, I contacted Carhartt’s Customer Service. They were very courteous and willing to do a “courtesy exchange” of the item. Unfortunately, they were unable to do the exchange to a Canadian address.
      >
      > Edit: since you have the asphalt heather shirt in a small I am left wondering how this was resolved. If they said we cant do a courtesy exchange in Canada did they just send you the other shirt,or did you find someone in the US to mail your shirt too and then let them handle the exchange? Probably not a biggie but you say you are now testing the small but later say you are looking forward to receiving the small so there is a conflict here.

    • Coy Boy
      Message 2 of 4 , May 27, 2013
        Hi Andrea, makes perfect sense now, but with the change I spotted another small edit.

        I did like the Tulip Pink Heather colour, but will now testing the Asphalt Heather in the size small.

        Edit: need to add be between now and testing.