Re: LTR - Kenmark Sports Armband Water Bottle - Andrea Murland

  • Jamie Lawrence
    Message 1 of 4 , May 27 3:42 AM
      Hi Andrea,

      Sorry for the delayed response. After my review I can't seem to spot any
      edits. Feel free to upload and many thanks for your testing efforts, I
      enjoyed your reports!

      Thanks,

      Jamie

    • ringrat55
      Message 2 of 4 , May 27 8:58 AM
        Thanks Jamie!
        Could a mod please delete my IR so that I can upload?
        http://tinyurl.com/oh4uu5z

        Andrea

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Jamie Lawrence <jlawrence286@...> wrote:

        > Hi Andrea,
        >
        > Sorry for the delayed response. After my review I can't seem to spot any
        > edits. Feel free to upload and many thanks for your testing efforts, I
        > enjoyed your reports!
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Jamie

      • Kathy Waters
        Message 3 of 4 , May 27 11:15 AM
          Done

          Could a mod please delete my IR so that I can upload?
          http://tinyurl.com/oh4uu5z

          Andrea

          <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com> , Jamie Lawrence