RE: [backpackgeartesters] Folders for Tell It on the Mountain and Carhartt Force Tee

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 6 , May 26, 2013
      Test Monitor for the Women's Carhartt test is Coy Starnes!

      Message 2 of 6 , May 27, 2013
        Well now I'm confused. Kerri Larkin already edited Nancy's report...

        > Test Monitor for the Women's Carhartt test is Coy Starnes!

      • Kathy Waters
        Message 3 of 6 , May 27, 2013
          Coy is the monitor for the WOMEN's Carhartt

          Kerri is the monitor for the MEN's Carhartt

          Well now I'm confused. Kerri Larkin already edited Nancy's report...

          <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com> , "Kathy Waters" <kathy@...>
          wrote:

          > Test Monitor for the Women's Carhartt test is Coy Starnes!
          >

          > From: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
          <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com>

          252>
          > 0Mountain%20DVD/
          >
          > Sorry, I don't yet know who will serve as Monitor for the Carhartt test.
          >
          > Richard

        • Kerri Larkin
          Message 4 of 6 , May 27, 2013
            Oh My! So sorry, I didn't notice I was editing the men's only version. My apologies Coy. I hope your toes are not too sore from my big boots stepping on them.

            I promise I'll edit the right test from now on :)

            Kind Regards,

            Kerri

            On 28/05/2013, at 2:06 AM, Kathy Waters <kathy@...> wrote:

            > Coy is the monitor for the WOMEN�s Carhartt
            > Kerri is the monitor for the MEN�s Carhartt

          • Coy Boy
            Message 5 of 6 , May 27, 2013
              Itel be a cold day in hadies when I git my fellins hurt by someone else saving me some work....don't expect me to edit one of the men's for you in return though....