Re: [backpackgeartesters] Edit: IR - Tell it on the mountain DVD - Bob Sanders

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2013
      Hi Kurt,

      Thanks for the edits, all done and I was getting ready to upload and for the life of me I could not find a folder to put it in. This might be a new category for DVDs. I looked in books and trail guides but I couldn't find anything. It is probably staring me right in the face.

      Can you point me in the right direction or can someone create a new folder.

      Thanks so much,

      Bob