Edit: IR - Tell it on the mountain DVD - Bob Sanders

  • Kurt Papke
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2013
      Nice use of images in your report! Nice touch with the picture of you
      at the terminus. Just a few nits:

      > follows a half dozen of the 300 or so hikers that attempt

      EDIT: that *annually* attempt... (or something like that)

      > includes an intro video

      EDIT: use full word "introductory"

      > southern most terminus

      EDIT: "southern terminus". (no "most") It even says so on the post
      right next to your head in the picture ;-)

      That's all I got for ya. Upload when ready and delete from the Test
      folder, then sit down and watch the DVD (if you haven't already...)

      Regards,
      --Kurt
    • Bob
      Message 2 of 2 , May 26, 2013
        Hi Kurt,

        Thanks for the edits, all done and I was getting ready to upload and for the life of me I could not find a folder to put it in. This might be a new category for DVDs. I looked in books and trail guides but I couldn't find anything. It is probably staring me right in the face.

        Can you point me in the right direction or can someone create a new folder.

        Thanks so much,

        Bob