Edit: IR - PCT DVD - David Wilkes

  • Kurt Papke
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2013
      Nice visual design of your test report! Just a few nits:

      > "some of the people in the movie, and the film makers"
      EDIT: The DVD includes the *names* of people in the movie...

      > Dislikes:
      Having to write this initial report while the DVD is sitting next to
      me waiting to be viewed

      EDIT: naaah. that's a dislike of BGT rules, not the DVD!!

      You are good-to-go once your corrections are made. Please don't
      forget to delete from the Test folder.

      Happy movie watching!!

      --Kurt
    • david wilkes
      Message 2 of 2 , May 27, 2013
        Thanks for the edits.
        In the paragraph about the website, the line refers to background on some of the people in the movie. I reworded the paragraph so that hopefully it makes more sense. Please take a look at it and let me know if the new wording works.

        I uploaded the corrected version and deleted the copy from the Test Folder.

        Thanks again,
        Dave