TEST FOLDER NEEDED---OSPREY VOLT/VIVA

  • ftroop94
    Message 1 of 3 , May 23, 2013
      I'm ready to post my IR once a folder is created. Thanks to Coy Boy for stepping up and editing this series!

      ~SMK
    • richardglyon@att.net
      Message 2 of 3 , May 24, 2013
        Steve,

        Just put it up.

        Richard

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "ftroop94" <ftroop94@...> wrote:

        > I'm ready to post my IR once a folder is created. Thanks to Coy Boy for stepping up and editing this series!
        >
        > ~SMK

      • ftroop94
        Message 3 of 3 , May 24, 2013
          Thanks Richard...

          Now my kids are itching for me to start Field Testing it and rucking ALL their gear! Little do they know I just bought them each and Osprey Jib to carry SOME of their stuff...and aid my aching back!!!

          ...perhaps we'll see an extra OR this fall ;-)

          ~SMK