Re: [backpackgeartesters] LTR: COLDPRUF ECO-TERRA baselayer - Christensen

  • woodswoman
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2013
      Ryan,
      Looks good..the only suggestion I would make is to delete the pros and cons in the middle or field report so that there aren't two identical sets of the same pros and cons. Nice job!

      Gail

      Herewith is my Long-Term Report on the COLDPRUF ECO-TERRA baselayer top and bottom.  The HTML file is avialable for your reveiw and comment via this link: http://tinyurl.com/ovmtcax

    • RyanC
      Message 2 of 3 , May 27, 2013
        Gail,

        Thanks for the suggestions and your help throughout this test. I have made the corrections and posted the report in the appropriate folder.

        Thanks again to ColdPruf and BGT for the opportunity to test these baselayer items.

        See you on the next one. Ryan